Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hex Hector Megamix (2 of 2)

I know that Hex has done tons of fantastic mixes, but this mix is 2 of only 2 because it completes the rest of my Hex mixes. Hopefully I'll gather more in the future and I can do a part 3 at some point, but it might be a while (unless you're willing to contribute other mixes that I don't have yet!). This mix includes Hex's rarer mix of Tina Turner's "When The Heartache Is Over" which I believe was only available on the vinyl 12" single.

Running Time: 1 hour 16 minutes
File Type: MP3 @ 192 kbps
File Size: 104.9 MB
Number Of Files: 1
Click image to download via MediaFire

Tracklisting:
Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You (Hex Hector Club)
Anastacia - One Day In Your Life (Hex Hector/Mac Quayle)
Sarah Brightman - Harem (Hex Hector Vocal)
Jessica Simpson - Irresistible (Hex Hector Club)
Geri Halliwell - Ride It (Hex Hector 12")
Janet Jackson - Someone To Call My Lover (Hector/Quayle)
Tina Turner - When The Heartache Is Over (Hex 12" Vocal)*
P!nk - You Make Me Sick (HQ2)**
Toni Braxton - Spanish Guitar (HQ2)
Whitney Houston - I Learned From The Best (HQ2)

*Vinyl rip
**HQ2 is Hex Hector & Mac Quayle

2 comments:

Antonio said...

Hello,
I discovered your blog 2 weeks ago and I wanted to say that it's a great one because I'm a fan of megamixes and I can say that I've found some great ones !!!
I started to listen to Hex Hector Megamix 2 and it's fantastic !!! (it's true !!!)
Thank you very much .

F. M. said...

Awesome magamix! Enjoyed listening to it. If you're ever in the look out for any Hex remixes, feel free to drop me a line. If you don't mind I'd like to feature your Hex megamixes on my Multiply.com blog. Thanks.